The HM-series honey homogenizer is meant for thoroughly mixing, blending, and homogenizing various kinds of honey to improve its qualities and to obtain certification for the entire batch.
The HONEMA HM-series honey homogenizer is an atmospheric horizontal cylindrical container with a heating jacket (steam or water with a pressure up to 5 bar) and a screw-type agitator. The heating jacket is in the form of a pillow-plate, which allows using a higher-pressure heat carrier (up to 5 bar, which can be tap water), reduces the thickness of the metal, improves heat conduction, and eliminates overheating at any point. The jacket is placed on the entire cylindrical surface of the homogenizer. For unloading product and carrying out maintenance, a hatch is set in the upper part of the homogenizer.
The homogenizer can be optionally supplied with an insulating layer.
In its basic version the HM honey homogenizer is designed for connecting an external source of heat. It can be optionally equipped with its own source of heat.
The HM honey homogenizer can be optionally supplied with a filtration system.
It is manufactured entirely from AISI304 stainless steel for the food industry, and AISI316L for parts in contact with the product can be supplied on request.
- The special design of the agitator ensures fast and even mixing of honey, which allows you to have the entire batch of honey certified without problems after homogenizing it.
- The efficient heating system with its specially-designed jacket ensures rapid melting of crystallized honey.
- The honey homogenizer can be manufactured in any size according to the customer’s needs.
- Hygienic design, with no dead zones that don’t get mixed.
- Durable design with minimal maintenance costs, using high-quality materials and parts.